Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures is an American live-action comedy television series created by Clifton Campbell that aired on Fox from June 28 to August 8, 1992. It was based on the 1989 film of the same title, and is part of the Bill & Ted franchise. The series follows the misadventures of two time-traveling slackers as they travel into the distant past and future.
Overview[edit | edit source]
After the DIC Entertainment animated series was cancelled, it was supplanted by a live action version of the same name. The series was set to air during the 1991–92 television season, but production was delayed until Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey made a profit at the box office. The series ended up airing in the summer of 1992.
|1.1||Nail the Conquering Hero||June 28, 1992|
|1.2||As the Dude Turns||July 5, 1992|
|1.3||It's a Totally Wonderful Life||July 12, 1992|
|1.4||Hunka Hunka Bill and Ted||July 19, 1992|
|1.5||Destiny Babes||November 27, 1992|
|1.6||Deja Vu||August 2, 1992|
|1.7||Stand Up Guy||August 8, 1992|
Cast[edit | edit source]
Main[edit | edit source]
- Evan Richards as Bill S. Preston, Esq.
- Christopher Kennedy as Theodore "Ted" Logan
- Rick Overton as Rufus
- Danny Breen as Mr. Keilson
- Don Lake as Mr. Preston
- Lisa Wilcox as Missy
Guest stars[edit | edit source]
- Diedrich Bader as King Arthur (in "Nail the Conquering Hero")
- Todd McDurmont as Elvis Presley (in "Hunka Hunka Bill and Ted")
- Tom McBeath as Sheriff (in "Deja Vu")
- Arte Johnson as Albert Einstein (in "A Stand Up Guy")
- Don Ackerman as Glen Nevis (in "A Stand Up Guy")